PC-4000B | PC-4000C
The metalized foil bubble blanket offers two key benefits. The first benefit is that it adds additional cushioning between products which reduces damage. The second benefit is that the bubbles provides temperature resistance which keeps cold products cold and warm products warm longer inside trucking trailers. It can also be used for lining containers. It is a cost effective solution for thermal insulation for an entire load versus individual coverings. That makes it quick to deploy and pull off once it is not needed… Available in both stocked and custom sizes.
Benefits and Uses
How it Works
Shipping your product around the world or around your city puts them at risk from the elements. The insulated bubble wrap blanket cover helps reduce dramatic temperature changes that could damage or spoil the product. The foil is designed to reflect the sun and insulate from the cold with its dual purpose design.
Industries We Serve
- Food & Beverage
- High-Tech & Electronics
- Industrial Chemicals and Paints
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products
- Heat – Shields from solar radiation and protects against temperature spikes.
- Freezing – Multi-layer protection keeps goods above freezing, even for extended periods.
- Condensation – Breathable, to reduce the probability of condensation and damaged packaging
- Maintain cold chain
- Available in pre-cut and fan folded styles
- Help your products hold their integrity
- Protect products from Freeze / Heat
- Block radiation convection and conduction heats
- Sustainable & Durable
- Long lifespan with reusable construction
- Very light weight and quick to deploy and store
Actual data of temperature fluctuations on goods
protected by PC-4000 Foil Bubble Pallet Cover in real world conditions*.
* Live test of miscellaneous confectionery product in dry trailer. Results will vary depending on specific circumstances. Consult a ALCO Product Expert for an accurate assessment of your shipping outlook.
PC-4000B: Cost-effective, versatile materials that can supply thermal insulation for entire truckloads. This quality, reflective material, which is also available in a roll form, is both tear and puncture resistant.
Sizes: 108” x 60’ – Fan Folded w/ 2 D-Rings – For covering partial or entire loads | Also available in customized sizes.
PC-4000C: A thicker, more durable version that our standard PC-4000B – is a cost-effective, versatile material that can supply thermal insulation for entire loads, pallets, and container linings. Available in full rolls.
Sizes: 54” x 120’ – Custom application! – Roll Stock | 108” x 60’ – Fan Folded w/ 2 D-Rings – For covering partial or entire loads | Also available in customized sizes.